By Academic Press
Advances in Agronomy is still famous as a number one reference and a main resource for the newest examine in agronomy. As continuously, the topics lined are diversified and exemplary of the myriad of subject material handled through this long-running serial.
- Maintains the top effect issue between serial guides in agriculture
- Presents well timed reports on vital agronomy issues
- Enjoys a long-standing recognition for excellence within the field
Read Online or Download Advances in Agronomy: 113 PDF
Best botany books
The twenty-first quantity within the sequence makes a speciality of plant pathology and is the 1st to combine Advances in Plant Pathology into Advances in Botanical examine. The articles represented attempt either to attract insights from suitable organic disciplines into the area of plant pathology and to bare the final rules of plant pathology to the wide viewers of biologists, together with undergraduate and postgraduate scholars, researchers and academics.
Plant Systematics is a entire and fantastically illustrated textual content, masking the main updated and crucial paradigms, thoughts, and phrases required for a uncomplicated realizing of plant systematics. This publication includes a variety of cladograms that illustrate the evolutionary relationships of significant plant teams, with an emphasis at the adaptive importance of significant evolutionary novelties.
The Tarahumara, one in every of North America’s oldest surviving aboriginal teams, name themselves Rarámuri, that means “nimble feet”—and notwithstanding they reside in relative isolation in Chihuahua, Mexico, their agility in long-distance working is known around the globe. Tarahumara medication is the 1st in-depth check out the tradition that sustains the “great runners.
Well-managed ranch lands or rangeland in Texas seize the rain that permeates our soils, sustains creeks and rivers, and replenishes aquifers, which, in flip, water our towns. The stewardship of the sector is the point of interest of this book—the greatest contributing watershed within the Colorado River Basin—viewed throughout the lens of its plant groups.
- Microbiology of Aerial Plant surfaces
- Better Land Husbandry: From Soil Conservation to Holistic Land Management
- Authors of Plant Names
- Quantifying and Managing Soil Functions in Earth’s Critical Zone: Combining Experimentation and Mathematical Modelling (Advances in Agronomy)
- Biological Approaches to Sustainable Soil Systems: 113 (Books in Soils, Plants, and the Environment)
Additional info for Advances in Agronomy: 113
Advances in Agronomy: 113 by Academic Press